I've seen so many people take an avocado seed and start growing it in a cup, but I've never actually seen anyone grow a tree itself! We may not get to that point either, but I have been wanting to try this since, well, lets just say "years"! Dustin is pretty excited about it, too! {Linking up with: and then she snapped , jenni from the blog , & the papermama }
This past weekend we decked ourselves in green and celebrated St. Patrick's Day. Del's parents invited family and friends out for a feast, and we wanted to contribute. What better way than to add our own little family's "traditional" St. Patty's Day feast of corned beef, cabbage, red potatoes, and (what else) cupcakes?! All of the food everyone made was so yummy! Now, if you know me, you know I L-O-V-E love to bake! And I love to experiment with my baking, so I was very excited for this holiday because I was finally able to try something new! Cupcakes! They are my weakness. I love to make them, I love to eat them. I've tried making cake from scratch before, and it turned out almost disastrously. Needless to say, I was worried this time. However, they turned out better than I expected! My mom loved them and wanted more so she could take them to work and share them with others. I guess everyone else has been enjoying them because she says people ...
The Paper Mama is at it again! :) She is hosting her Holiday Photo Challenge again this year, and guess what? I couldn't be more excited because I actually have an entry this time around! I wanted to enter last year, but was lost on inspiration and ideas until the very last second. This year, though? No lack of! Last year's card: This year's Christmas photo card is also a special announcement. Yep! We have big news! And we waited until the holiday season to share! What better way to brighten the holidays than with happy news?! So, without any further ado... here is our entry for The Paper Mama's Holiday Photo Challenge! I know that they are a little really busy, BUT, they get all the messages we wanted to send across. I am soooooo happy with how these turned out! I am even happier that when I went to print them at Costco, they worked perfectly and I didn't have to waste any money reprinting anything this year...
Comments
Post a Comment